Posts Tagged ‘Ambassador Kaya’
Hello guys its Kaya again,
Wow 2 events have finished already, wow time sure does fly when your having fun! I just wanted to say congrats to all the people who took part in the Maths event, it wouldn’t of been good without any stiff competition. I’d like to congratulate some boys and girls on their efforts during the maths side of the competition. Looking at the Hall of Fame, before Verification is completed:
- Turkun G from Turkey winning the 4-7 category
- Darshan S from India who has been number one for a long time and retained it the whole way in the 8-10 category.
- Thomas P one of the other Australian Ambassadors came 4th in 8-10 category, good job.
- Moosa F, he put so much dedication and practice into the competition and look where he got, amazing.
- David M, he always has been high ranked on the leaderboards and did it in this competition too, always been a great rival of mine and never disappointed.
- Joseph T, he got a superb score and was in the lead for quite a while, he was an aussie ambassador last year too, superb.
- Zhe W from the USA, honestly during the competition his score was so close to mine and I actually was quite worried and he ended up scoring well and finished 2nd place, good job Zhe.
- Mohammed Shaan R – He has always been a high contender for this competition and he didnt disappoint this time, his score was really high and he ended up 3rd and we practiced together before the competition, excellent job
Now its onto Science! Stay tuned for some more updates
Hello everybody this is Kaya from Team Australia!
WOW what an intense competition this is turning out to be!
The scores are so close and there are a lot of talented spellers and matheletes out there. I have finished my games for World Spelling Day and thought my score was quite good but there are so many other great spellers out there with fantastic scores that have amazed me. Level 5 in the 14-18 age group is a killer but such a great challenge!
World Maths Day has been very close too with a tight competition under way. I’m looking forward to the challenge of World Science Day as it’s so much fun to play.
I’d like to congratulate everyone on their amazing efforts so far and wish everyone luck in all 3 competitions!
This is Kaya from Team Australia,
It seems that the World Education Games have finally started and I am just as excited as you all. World Spelling Day has kicked off with some amazing spellers climbing their way up the ladders. Tonight World Maths Day begins, so guys get your fingers ready for some intense tapping. For all those people who haven’t practiced yet for the science competition, I suggest you start because not only is it challenging but it extremely fun.
Good luck to everybody competing in the World Education Games and have fun learning!
Team Australia Ambassador
Hey this is Kaya from Team Australia!
Wow time has gone by so fast, it only feels like just yesterday World Education Games 2011 had finished! I’ve just came back from the Australian Ambassadors meeting in Sydney and I can assure you I had a great time!
Firstly, the first night we went to a restaurant called The Deck right near Luna Park and the Harbour Bridge where all ambassadors got eat and meet eachother. The next morning we walked to the 3GP Learning Head Office and had a brief meeting about our ambassador duties. Later on we took a bus to Mowbray Public School and we had an assembly there. All the ambassadors got presented with a Samsung Galaxy Tablet by ABC Host, Comedian and one of the World Maths Day patrons Adam Spencer. We caught the bus back to the Head Office and we had a meeting with Unicef and with One Green Bean.
After the ambassador meeting finished all ambassadors (except NSW ambassador Lachlan) caught their planes back to their hometowns. Overall, it was a great experience! All I can say is now is, have a great World Education Games practice session and stay tuned for some more blogs from myself and other ambassadors from all over the globe.
See ya guys!